07 May 2008

ode to seattle

today i took the metro bus for the first time by myself. i feel like i just learned to ride a bike. after work, i found my 554 bus in downtown seattle...not as easy as it sounds. i witnessed an intense argument between a pimped out thug and a bus driver who barely spoke english. yes.

as i looked out the window, the whole seattle skyline came into view. i seriously felt an overwhelming feeling. i love this city more than anywhere...okay except paris. but really, serene blue water, graffiti that actually is art, lush green trees, amazing skyscrapers, and a starbucks on every corner (there are five alone in my work building). who could ask for a better place?

3 comments:

  1. Oh! It rained today and then I came home and read your blog. Perfect. And yes, it is beautiful there. I love it. I love you more though. I wrote a little on the exhibition...

    ReplyDelete
  2. J-bizzle,
    That sounds a little scary at first, but when you described Seattle it was as if I was riding the metro with you...:) California is quite the opposite in some ways...or maybe just Irvine. I miss you, but very excited to see you really soon! The video is going great so far. I have a hard time choosing pictures because they are all so good. So, I am using all of them! I hope you dont mind. Let me know if you need anything.
    Peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel exactly the same way!! Every time I fly home I start crying... it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete