12 November 2008

dear barefoot contessa,

instead of doing my homework, i watched you cook. oh how i wish your kitchen could be mine. and your skills.

i would like to taste those caesar arugula ciabatta sandwiches you made.

thanks.

4 comments:

  1. My Dearest, long-lost, Jessica-
    I read your blog today and wondered if, when I grow up, I can be just like you? You think of the most awesome things! I just wanted to tell you that I love and miss you!
    Love-Your Favorite Aunt (in law)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Ina! We don't get the food network but I Tivo them at my parents house. I was up there today and watched her show for two hours...I am now craving spaghetti and meatballs, ciabatta garlic bread and ice cream soda...probably why I'm so fat and my grocery bill is so big every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. word! too bad that matt has decided basic cable with tivo is the best, most affordable route. basically, we record seinfeld and dancing with the stars. good times, but there are so many seinfeld epsiodes that i can watch..
    i miss my food network..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Barefoot in Paris, I am obsessed with you and wish I could live in the Hamptons and cook French food all day too. I am crazy for your croque-monsieur and Gruyere mac & cheese. Please take Jess and I in as your sous-chefs. Please!!

    Sincerely, hoping and wishing,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete