i know i talk about paris too much, but i miss this city a lot.
"france is like a moody, maddening lover who inspires emotional highs and lows. one minute it fills you with a rush of passion, the next you're full of fury, itching to smack the mouth of some sneering shopkeeper or smug civil servant"-- almost french (read it!)
when i was dating nate, we'd speak french a lot together. he would help me do my french homework when i was lost, and i would edit his papers. we had the system down!

AAAHHHH! i miss this place more than anything in the world! WHEN did you and i get so alike in every way?!
ReplyDeleteYou can always talk about Paris to me. I never get sick of reminiscing about it.
ReplyDeleteyes, someday......with us!!!! we will meet you in Paris!
ReplyDeleteTHANK YOU for the tips! I'm so excited :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys will for sure go together sometime!! I know you will. Going with your husband is divine. Je t'aime paris aussi.
ReplyDeleteAlso, funny how Nate was helping you with French while you were always helping me!! Thanks for always being so talented with French and assisting me :)