13 April 2009

sushi


confession: i had never tried sushi before this weekend.

i was copycat from a young age. if my brother didn't like nuts or raisins, i didn't either. if he didn't like sushi (before he lived in japan, that is), i didn't either. cop-out.

sushi is trendy, too. it's like ipods three years ago, organic grocery stores, or going green. but i secretly wanted in on the trend. so we went. with seasoned vets, of course -- marcus and megan.

and i liked it. even though i did the baby stuff, like deep-fried on the outside, i liked it a lot.
the fish eggs weren't as bad as i thought. i think we'll be going back soon...

3 comments:

  1. Jess, I cannot believe you haven't! You seem like you'd be a seasoned sushi pro to me.

    Mitch and I love it and we have some favorite spots in SLC. Call us if you ever wanna go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm sushi, if you ever crave it again, i'm in. My favorite food!! I can't believe this was your first time, crazy!

    ReplyDelete