12 May 2009

californ-I-A

we headed to california this weekend! we visited nate's mom in agoura hills, hit up my first dodgers baseball game, then drove down to irvine to see our good friends matt and belize. we rode all over balboa on beach cruisers, ate balboa bars and frozen bananas, barbequed, soaked up some sun, and loved every minute of it. thanks m and b! mother's day was spent with nate's family in temecula, then it was time to get back to real life - and class on monday morning!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
matt, looking like a true californian.

6 comments:

  1. ah! looks like you guys had such a great time! i LOVE weekends away. and yes, spring classes can definitely get in the way of summer fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have NO idea how jealous I am!! Balboa is my number one favorite vac-a spot. In fact...Adam thinks I am crazy because I am counting down the days until we go to Balboa in August! I'm so glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agoura?? That is next door to where I grew up - Westlake Village! I am so jealous that you got to go there - looks like you had so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute pictures! looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good times! looking forward to the next super saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jess, you are such a talented photographer!! Wow, I LOVE these shots!

    ReplyDelete