i really thought about sending out christmas cards. i even put a list of addresses together. but, let's be honest...i didn't get around to it and we don't have any cute kids to be front and center for the picture. we might be moving next week to a different apartment, so before things get too busy, i give you our e-christmas card:
13 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love it! you two are so handsome and beautiful.
ReplyDeletewe need to talk boots - where did you get those? abbietastic@gmail let's chat.
SO cute. I love this picture.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to you too! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE! You guys look so good. An I LOVE your outfit Jessica! I miss you!!!!!!!! <3
ReplyDeleteWhy are you moving apartments? I love the picture, your hair is getting so long! When do the kids get off for the holiday's?
ReplyDeletegreat idea! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteps, you guys are so cute
Love the picture! What a sizzling pair!
ReplyDelete