september was the month of visitors. nate and my cousin matt surprised me and belize by planning a chicago trip behind our backs. i cannot think of a better surprise! and the cherry on top was that my parents were also in town for a business conference. all my favorite people all at once!
we finally did the architecture boat tour on a beautiful, hot day.
millennium park
the art institute
the staircases are covered in these beautiful quotes from jitish kallat's public notice speech. we pulled the classic self timer and set the camera on a rail, but all the pictures just reveal our personalities. matt is cracking up, nate looks awkwardly tough, belize is modeling perfectly, and i am just smiling because i forgot if we were supposed to be serious or not.
fancy schmancy dinner
belize makes everything more fun. and it was a really windy day.
we ended everything with a cubs victory at wrigley field.
i missed m&b's little evie, but it was so fun to walk around all day long, see movies, eat amazing food, and stay up super late. at one point, we looked at the clock and realized it was 2:30 am. why stop then? we made cookies at 3:00 am and watched the dark knight.
come back soon m&b.
come back soon m&b.
Love the photos! You guys are so cute and looks like you have so much fun together!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw Claudia last week and found out she was babysitting while Matt and Belize were with you I just knew you would all be having a wonderful time! What a plus to have your parents there too.
ReplyDeleteYou blog is the best!...xxoo
Oh man, I am still recovering from that eventful weekend! I had such a blast! I already miss you and chicago...i a think a round two should happen again sometime.
ReplyDeleteOk, did you get a new lens? Your pictures get better and better with each post! How are you surviving without Nate? Call me if you are ever alone or need some company. Heck, let's skype! We are in official countdown mode until Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeletexoxo
LOVE those fun pics! I need to call Belize soon! Miss ya juicy! fun to talk the other day!!
ReplyDelete