28 November 2010

bridgette and christian

i took a quickie trip to utah last week to see my gorgeous cousin bridgette marry christian wensel. bridgette and i grew up wearing matching clothes, playing with our american girl dolls, flying back and forth to visit each other, and making up our own dance routines. she is such a fun-loving, sweet girl and i was so happy to be at her wedding.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my aunt debbie is a talented interior designer and completely transformed their house into wedding central with a black and white french theme.

Photobucket
crepe bar

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Bridgette looks gorgeous as always, and the reception looks amazing! I'm so glad you posted this because I've been wondering how the weekend went! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant wedding! So glad you were able to go...xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Did he serve in Geneva? I think there was a Christian Wensel that served there with my parents. Wedding looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jac, yes he did serve in Geneva! And he lived in Paris a couple years before we studied there. Many ties to Europe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess!! I just love you!!! I am sooo sooo glad you came to the wedding. You have no idea how much it meant to me to have you there. Thank you for taking these beautiful pictures! I love you! Let's talk soon!

    ReplyDelete