august 9th was singapore's fourth of july, national day. nate had work off, so we met up with a few of my friends from high school who happen to be living in/visiting singapore. we ate lunch at this gorgeous tea salon, then went up to the sky deck of the marina bay sands hotel. incredible views!
throngs of people waiting for the president's address, grand parade, and fireworks.
we ended the day with indian food with some new friends. mmm.
we ended the day with indian food with some new friends. mmm.
Yay!! I've been so excited for you to post pictures! Love them all! It looks like you guys are already having a great time out there, and that you had tons of fun along the way!
ReplyDeleteWOw, Singapore is doing something great to you guys. You look awesome. Of course you had friends already in Singapore. So happy to see pictures!! Keep them coming! I'd love to see a nice sweaty one :) I'll post a nice freezing one in three months as a swap...
ReplyDelete