the rainy season is in full swing here.
our pocket of singapore is old and new smashed together, and it's got character, so we go on lots of walks to explore. we were walking through chinatown when those gray clouds just opened up and dumped rain. like, i-feel-like-i-just-took-a-shower kind of rain. i was in a cab the other day and i practically had to yell my destination up to the front seat because the rain was pounding so hard on the car. it's that loud.
the shop houses on a gray, rainy day...
the shop houses on a gray, rainy day...
Everytime I read one of your posts about Singapore, I think of that line from the first Pirates of the Carribean when Johnny Depp says, "Clearly you've never been to Singapore." Which I haven't. But if I did go to Singapore I would definitely ask you to be my tour guide.
ReplyDeleteSingapore looks sweet! Also I love the picture of little Sage as a clown for Halloween. So darling!
ReplyDelete