i had an elaborate idea for a little movie we could make to remember our time in durham, and then life happened. suddenly, we were moving a few days later, so i began filming clips on my phone of things i wanted to remember--places, food, the way the sun sparkles in those towering green trees. a tiny part of me is still in north carolina, especially after sage watched this with me and sighed, "mom, i just miss...everything about north carolina."
even though it's missing another twenty things i love about that place, here's my simple ode to durham...with a few added memories because this is where our family grew, and my baby learned to walk, and sagie grew up.
password: durham
password: durham
I was surprised to find that this actually made me feel pretty emotional! I really miss it.
ReplyDeleteAH! I am just now seeing this! Let's raise our families there on the same street again!
ReplyDelete