the other day, i dared nate to eat a huge hunk of watermelon in four bites. these pictures are evidence that he is one determined boy and he definitely enjoyed that watermelon. i am so in love with this crazy, immature, wise, intelligent, math-minded, sincere, and loving boy. since we are sticking to a specific budget, i only buy the necessities when i go grocery shopping, but if nate is with me, he'll throw in my favorite kind of ice cream or my other favorite - san pelligrino. he spoils me. being married is fun, but being married to nate is REALLY fun.
oh that is fun! y'all are too cute. :)
ReplyDeleteJessica
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on the blog!
I am glad we can now be blog friends!
I will work on a new background for you and let you know when its finished!
hey, we love your guy's blog. Congrats on the marriage!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting married! I'm an old friend of Nate's...You guys are totally cute and you are a very great blogger!! Looks like you guys are having a blast in Chicago!
ReplyDelete