
Well, this is what I have to look forward to every morning, my awesome cubicle. I take a train to work at around 7:30 am and walk underground to my 80 story building. Unfortunately Aon only occupies the first 20 floors and my group is on the 10th floor but we still have a cool view. Shout out to my brother Beau for getting me a stupendous mug.

Yup, they even gave me a name tag. It was blank for the first two weeks, now I feel super important. Being an intern is not just about salary, we get personalized name tags -- can't put a price tag on that...

This is me slaving away at around 6:30 pm on a Friday. Jess came to meet me for a concert and the place was empty so we took some blogging pictures. But I spend most of my day on Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint. The cool thing is that I get to meet with the top executives of the company. I don't say a whole lot in the meetings but it is good experience.

This is Intern Row. There are four interns on the row. Only one other intern works with me but they are pretty cool guys. They all think I am crazy for being married, but they are jealous that I get my lunch made for me and have dinner to come home to everyday.
I have such a good wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment