16 December 2008

final-ly

the treacherous week of bad outfits, messy hair, bleary eyes, library dwelling, eating way too many carbs, and test taking is...done! i think i listened to my two favorite motivation songs...coldplay's viva la vida and natasha bedingfield's unwritten...a lot. i needed lots of motivation this time around. i've got the christmas bug and just cannot focus sometimes!

in other news, a HUGE opportunity just dropped in my lap last week. i interviewed and landed a copyediting job with a marketing design company in pleasant grove. this job opens so many doors for my future editing career! i feel very blessed.

6 comments:

  1. it's all about who you know! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job opportunity!

    I love Natasha Bedingfield, too. Unwritten and Soulmate are my favorite songs.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the job!!!! Thanks so much for the blog info. Also, I know what you mean about not being able to focus...let's just say I am glad it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm excited about the new job. Have fun at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess!! Congratulations! You will be an amazing editor. Thank you BYU English degree.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats!!! that will be great for you! it feels great to be done (with this semester, of course . just a few more months to be totally done)! ps, love the songs. great picks.

    ReplyDelete