02 December 2008

the police beat

it's the week before the week before finals. this, for me, means two 8-10 page research papers, a presentation, a smattering of little homework assignments, and another shorter paper are patiently waiting to be turned in...all by friday!

so, i'm taking a study break to give you a surge of pure joy in the form of today's police beat. i LOVE this section of BYU's daily newspaper. guaranteed, i laugh out loud every time i read it.

get this:
Police received a complaint about a man with a rope
on the east side of the library attempting to lasso people as they
walked by. The man was gone when police arrived.

i am picturing dumbledore hair. throwing rope at whatever innocent victim happens to meander on by. don't tell me this isn't funny. picture it.

happy studying!
or not for those of you who are fortunate enough to be decorating christmas trees and drinking hot cocoa at your leisure (my mom).

2 comments:

  1. can I just tell you I read this today too and was just dieing. i wish I would have witnesses this "crime" haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Police beat! I miss it so much! Forrest would bring it home and we would laugh and laugh. Aw, the good ol' days.

    ReplyDelete