27 September 2009

the epic game

i've been bugging nate to write about his trip to texas....but no go. i figured it was worth a blog post though. we all know nate is married to me and espn, and naturally he jumped at the chance to get tickets last spring to the byu vs. oklahoma game in dallas. he told me it was the best day of his life (um, remember that one time we got married?). so, here it is in pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
nate also got his 2.43 seconds of fame when the tv camera panned over him. go cougs!

3 comments:

  1. Adam.is.jealous. :)

    Oh the joys of football season and husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jess I am sorry your hubby is married to ESPN also... I HATE that mine is...I hope you are better at watching every sport with Nate than I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, that is so funny... uh, remember that day we got married?!

    That is so exciting he was there though! Such a great game.

    ReplyDelete