one of the perks of working for a large company is box seats. nate happened upon an email at work offering extra tickets to the chicago blackhawks vs. the calgary flames game, and we ended up getting them!
nate spent his high school years in calgary, so he rooted for the flames. i just went for the fights, which were awesome. hockey is way more fun to watch in person than on tv.
the best part of the night, besides the fighting obviously, was the dessert cart that came after dinner. any dessert you could think of. all yours. two or three or ten desserts if you wanted. in the last period of the game, the hot cocoa cart came to warm us up. delish.
oh, how fun!! I went to my first hockey game last weekend, and the fight was the best part!! P.S you look just adorable
ReplyDeleteummm... YES!!! Hockey is by far the best sport EVER!!!! I have yet to go to a pro game but I have played my entier life and there is no rink here in St. George and its KILLING me to not be playing and everytime I think about not skating it makes me sad. If you love watching it you should try playing it!! You are in the perfect city there are rinks all over and you would have so much fun!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun! I would become a hockey fan too!!
ReplyDeletePS Your hair looks good long!
Jess awwww you remembered I play and thought of me! How sweet! I love playing and no I didnt fight. I was the trash talker on my girls team and on my high school team all of the guys loved me so they would never let that happen. If I got checked hard they would get them back twice as hard for me. haha boys!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!!! I still need to get to a hockey game...and who would say no when there is endless amounts of dessert!
ReplyDelete