the husband took off for utah to recruit for his company, be at a byu game in person, and see people who i miss way too much. we tried to swing it so that i could go too, but remember how i told you about the harsh working world? no vacation days until i've been working for six months. apparently that's normal (what?!) and i just never knew.
anyway, the worst part is that i miss this little niece (and her parents) a lot.
ummm, could she be any more adorable? So cute!
ReplyDeleteWe definitely missed you this weekend as well! Mario Kart just wasn't the same without ya :) Hopefully we'll get to see you soon though! ( I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Whistler in February will work out) Anyway,good luck with your class, see ya!
ReplyDeleteHey, this is Akasha's sister Kalista. I hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. :) It looks like you're enjoying living in Chicago! I know how it is to miss family though when living far away from them. I miss little Aspen too. I hope your teaching is going well and that you're not too lonely while your husband is away.
ReplyDeleteUm, Utah Valley misses you. And by that, I mean...come back Jess! I seriously miss working with you and chatting with you tons. But I hope you're liking Chicago!
ReplyDelete