My sister Jordan texted me the other day and asked me who the archbishop of Chicago was and where he was at that moment. She goes to BYU and it was Tuesday at 11:15am (MST) so I figured he was speaking at a BYU forum. During my senior year, a prominent religious figure who was not a member of the LDS church spoke at BYU and I really enjoyed it.
I listened to the BYU forum given by Cardinal Francis George while eating lunch today. I enjoyed his thoughts. Even more intriguing was to see the student body recite the Lord's Prayer. They showed a few shots of the audience while reciting the prayer. A few students had the look of "should I really be doing this". It was pretty funny.
Anyway, check THIS out if you have some time. Fascinating stuff.
25 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ummm I was one of the students who thought it was weird. I didn't say it. why would I? haha. I don't know it just weirded me out a bit
ReplyDelete