15 April 2010

denver

i subscribe to too many travel deal finders/emails/newsletters/blogs...but i think i've gotten four emails alone this week about slashed fares from denver. what is so great {or bad} about denver? why is every flight outta there less than $100? clue me in. why aren't the amazing deals from chicago? i thought living in a major american city helps my chances of screaming airfare deals. why aren't we living in denver right now?

4 comments:

  1. i'm gonna be honest, denver's not all it's cracked up to be. we took a road trip out there for a concert and we expected the mountains to sing "rocky mountain high" to us but it was rather anti-climactic. you don't wanna live in denver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen multiple times that denver is the number 1 place to live...just sayin. though i am slightly biased because i spent my whole life there until i came to college.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i lived in Denver one summer and would move back in an instant. I love nyc, but I'm not gonna lie-- I left my heart in Denver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know this post is about Denver but I didn't know where to respond so I thought the post about travelling was appropriate...you are going to Paris?!?!?! Oh, I love that city! Probably not as much as you do, but there is something magical about it! Adam and I are definitely going there on one of our weekend trips. I love that you understand my love for and need for travelling. Good thing we have supportive husbands! :)

    I hope you have a blast in Paris and please post LOTS of pictures!

    Oh, and I love your preschool stories--classic. So glad they are recorded forever. :)

    ReplyDelete