That looks so dreamy! I love it. I too am the drinker of hot chocolate in my office. However I do not have that restaurant in my office. :( I heart your pictures by the way!
Hot chocolate is amazing! Geoff has definitely converted me over the years :)
this second picture is priceless. everyone look so happy. love good girlfriends.
I think I just drooled a little... yum. when I come visit please take me there.:)
mmmm, i want some more of that cold hot chocolate right now...heavenly.thanks for taking all the pics that night. such a fun night!
That looks so dreamy! I love it. I too am the drinker of hot chocolate in my office. However I do not have that restaurant in my office. :(
ReplyDeleteI heart your pictures by the way!
Hot chocolate is amazing! Geoff has definitely converted me over the years :)
ReplyDeletethis second picture is priceless. everyone look so happy. love good girlfriends.
ReplyDeleteI think I just drooled a little...
ReplyDeleteyum. when I come visit please take me there.:)
mmmm, i want some more of that cold hot chocolate right now...heavenly.
ReplyDeletethanks for taking all the pics that night. such a fun night!