in seven months of life, sage has racked up 20 airplane flights.
she could have elite status by now if it weren't for the age requirement...
her latest specialty is smearing food across her face, up her nose, and into her hair.
out of nowhere, she lays her head on our shoulders and is cuddly.
i. love. it.
she could have elite status by now if it weren't for the age requirement...
her latest specialty is smearing food across her face, up her nose, and into her hair.
out of nowhere, she lays her head on our shoulders and is cuddly.
i. love. it.
i know i have only met her once but i love her. seriously.
ReplyDeleteI want to meet her...If I would have been feeling better, I would have booked it up to Seattle to see you beauties :) Now I HAVE to come to Singapore this next year!! She is so adorable!
ReplyDeletemy favorite dress!
ReplyDelete