we don't have a name yet for baby sister, but i am feeling anxious and excited for another little girl. pregnancy is hard on my body, and thinking about recovering from a c-section again makes me sick to my stomach. but it's all worth it!
sweet belize took some photos for me to document this pregnancy...
p.s. i get it now. north carolina in the fall, i mean. it's gorgeous.
p.s. i get it now. north carolina in the fall, i mean. it's gorgeous.
These are great pictures and you look so beautiful! I look forward to meeting her! Having two girls is so much fun. :)
ReplyDeleteJessica, you are absolutely beautiful! Don't worry about the recovery - my second c-section recovery was soooo much easier than the first. I found some special "c-section recovery underwear" at Motherhood Maternity that definitely did not win awards for style but were so nice to my scar. Also - ask for the compression belt. Sorry for the un-solicitied advice, you've got this!
ReplyDeleteNo, please, keep the unsolicited advice coming! It means a lot to hear that other peoples' second c-sections were better.
DeleteYou are glowing. Lucky, lucky, little girl to get you for a mommy!
ReplyDeleteYou are so beautiful. I am sure going to miss reading about your Asian travels and photos :( Have fun in school though. I made some of my best friends while we were in Grad school.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Jess!! I love love love these!
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica! Just found your site from Janssen's, love it! And your pictures from Belize are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Jess!
ReplyDelete