we went out to dinner at cheesecake factory with nate's buddy aaron. don't laugh at this picture - I met nate at work and made him tuck his shirt in because it went down to his knees. okay, that's an exaggeration, but it was loooooong.
a little stop at ghirardellis. ironically, it's across the street from the huge hershey's store and cafe. which quality of chocolate would you choose? right. us too.
You guys are having a blast it seems! I'm happy for ya. How's married life going? Hopefully it's all that you hoped for and more! :)
I went on the study abroad in Spring '06. It was awesome...we took a bus trip of the Loire Valley to see the castles, the Emerald Coast, Mont St. Michel, and then we lived in the French Riviera for a bit..Nice. Awesome. Went to Monaco..then a few friends and I went to Italy(Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome) once the study abroad was over. I was there two years ago this summer... :( Can't believe how fast time flies..it's unreal. France me manque...
Did you take any trips to local countries while you were there?
You guys are having a blast it seems! I'm happy for ya. How's married life going? Hopefully it's all that you hoped for and more! :)
ReplyDeleteI went on the study abroad in Spring '06. It was awesome...we took a bus trip of the Loire Valley to see the castles, the Emerald Coast, Mont St. Michel, and then we lived in the French Riviera for a bit..Nice. Awesome. Went to Monaco..then a few friends and I went to Italy(Milan, Venice, Florence and Rome) once the study abroad was over. I was there two years ago this summer... :( Can't believe how fast time flies..it's unreal.
France me manque...
Did you take any trips to local countries while you were there?