05 January 2009

{vacation}

as previously mentioned, we went on a little vacation from the flurries of utah snow...to more flurries of seattle snow. we did, saw, slept, laughed, played, and ate...a lot!

a family tradition...riding the carousel and paying a visit to see's candies in downtown seattle

the lovely parents

still loving the carousel ride

merry christmas! i am 90% sure that i ate my weight in sugar

our sweet niece aspen.
let's be honest...watching her sleep was one of my favorite holiday activities

ski day at alpental!
i conveniently forgot my snow gear and got to rock my mom's early 90's outfit.

carving the pow pow

we played speed scrabble every night, slept in every day, and saw some great movies

the angel baby on her blessing day. she is so beautiful!
i want to be pregnant right now.

cheers to fabulous vacations and parents who spoil you rotten. thank you mom and dad!

now we're back to our cozy #4 apartment and the snow is coming down like crazy.
do they make fleece-lined jeans?
i want some.

7 comments:

  1. I want some, too! It's berry told outside! Looks like you had a ton of fun and we're glad you're home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fleece lined jean!?? let me know when you find some...and i don't even live int he snow anymore. haha. wow! what a vacation. that looks like so much fun! Aspen is precious. who doesn't want to be pregnant after seeing her?! i'm glad that you guys made it home after you little delaydness (that is probably not a word:0). Peace!have fun in the snow and make snow angels in the middle of campus for me, please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that ski outfit!! SO hot! And your niece is adorable! Tell Geoff congrats for me. Hope you had a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps, jcrew used to make a fleece-lined jean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this collection of photos - especially the first one! I miss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Family truly makes the holidays! My sis-in-law had a baby in late Nov. so I spent a fair amount of time holding a sweet baby girl as well, and I wasn't complaining either. Seeing all the pictures of your fam makes me miss Issaquah. Enjoy school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Raelin has some fleece-lined jeans, but I don't think they'd fit... Unless you can fit into a 5T, that is. And if you're at all like me, you want the BABY not to be pregnant. Being pregnant sucks. Well, I guess it has its ups and downs... Some people like it. I'm not one of those people.

    ReplyDelete