
just finished this book. it was one of those feel good books that left me wanting to live on an island, grow my own herbs, have a british accent, drink tea and eat crumpets every afternoon, and belong to a literary society. ahhh, the good life.
i recommend it.
oh yes, I love your book recommendations! I'm reading "the road" right now. It's so good.. I am loving it!
ReplyDeleteJess, I just ordered this book from Amazon. I'm so excited to read it! (Buying books I haven't read online is one of my favorite things to do ever)
ReplyDeleteMy mom has been bugging me to read this so now maybe I'll give it a try!
ReplyDeleteI've had this on my list for months. So long... I need to read it. Glad to hear you loved it.
ReplyDeleteI loved this book too!! I too want to grow herbs, live on an island, be a writer, have pen pals, and have a British accent. I've recommended this book to numerous people!
ReplyDeleteooh I read this book this summer too and loved it:)
ReplyDelete