this is my last week of freedom sans children. next monday i have my very own classroom. the thing is, i could get used to this whole do-whatever-you-want-everyday business. but part of me is excited to be back with the babies. here's what's going on with us:
nate grew a beard
nate grew a beard
and i liked it.

we really like these people. some of them are moving this week, so we celebrated with chocolate malts, cranium, and dinner

i'm in love with this. every morning at breakfast time.
we really like these people. some of them are moving this week, so we celebrated with chocolate malts, cranium, and dinner
i'm in love with this. every morning at breakfast time.
Haha I HATE when Russell grows his beard out! I always tell him it adds ten pounds to his face. I don't know if he appreciates that. That dinner looks fabulous!
ReplyDeleteHey cool beard. I am jealous, Amy is not however...
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys. Isn't it great that you can make good friends where ever you are. I think it's funny that I know Molly and Allison, it's a small world...tell them hello!
dirty sanchez
ReplyDelete...but still a lot better than my throatee
love the cereal, what pretty friends you have, and i like the beard too, unlike what my husband may say...
ReplyDelete