06 January 2010

zooey


we are loyal netflix lovers, which means we rarely go to the movies and we always watch things after the rest of the world. i am sitting in piles of laundry watching 500 days of summer right now.
oh.my.gosh.
can i just BE zooey deschanel?
i love everything about her.
and the music.
and the boy from 10 things i hate about you (another favorite)
the end.

p.s. just finished the movie. my heart broke. i still love it though.

4 comments:

  1. i know, i know. it's funny because ringo really is my favorite beatle. he's so goofy. and aren't you kinda glad it was him that got burned and not her. that might be mean of me, sorry. i think that's why forrest didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also didn't love the end of the movie. i guess i just wanted the good old american happy ending, but such is life. i think she is the prettiest person i've ever seen though, that's for sure. i want to steal her wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally know what you mean! The best chick flick of all time. Might even trump "Sleepless in Seattle." Made me laugh and cry. Very real and hopeful. I loved it.

    Also, I am a faithful watch-my-favorite-show/movie-when-I-fold-the-laundry girl. It makes laundry day the BEST day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her too! I love her clothes and her music. I don't know if you know but She & Him are coming out with a new album on March 23rd!!!!! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete