17 July 2010

summa summa time

is where it's at. it's getting a little sticky for my taste, but it's still gorgeous. this weekend brought...

Photobucket
a little bit of birthday action

Photobucket
a little bit of wii tennis action

and a little bit of nordstrom anniversary sale action.
i'm getting stingy-er in my old age, but nordstrom always reminds me of home.
i spent many back to school shopping days at the anniversary sale in my formative years.
now i just stare at the 5 inch magenta suede heels. who am i kidding? i need old lady shoes for chasing after 4 year-olds on the play ground and getting paint and bleach sprayed on them. what aisle are the hush puppies on?

3 comments:

  1. Fun! Cant wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were those heels peep toes? I'm pretty sure we were oogling the same pair of shoes on Friday night! Oh Nordstrom, how I love thee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousins and I were just reminiscing about our school shopping days that the anniversary sale. Now i just skip the clothing and head straight for the shoes (imagine that). I found myself in front of my computer at about 12:15 AM Friday morn placing my order!

    ReplyDelete