08 July 2010

what i really look like

while playing with one of my students the other day, he got out the plastic career people in our classroom. he chose the one that looked like him, then surveyed the other figures and said, "annnnnd you're this one, ms. lawler"

"does this one look like me?"
"yes. your skin looks like this one"
"do i have wrinkles or white hair?"
"you will"

ouch. he's a smart cookie. apparently, this is what i look like to this little boy...

Photobucket

if (please no!) i ever look like this, hopefully my shirt won't be see through, i won't have double E's and i won't rock a mullet.

6 comments:

  1. That is HILARIOUS.... But I'm wondering why they would make a little figurine have double E's?

    You may want to paint a vest on her, she's quite revealing.

    And for the record.... there is zero resemblance, except for maybe you have warn grey pants before?

    MISSING CHICAGO

    ReplyDelete
  2. But there may be a convenience factor in having a shirt with open nipples. I mean, I'm not sure what your occupation will be, but if it's wet nurse, you're golden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is pretty funny. When I worked in a school, I was asked if I was pregnant at least once a week.

    I love when you share what your kiddos say. It makes my day to hear what comes outta their mouths.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha this made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! That was hilarious! Kids! Never a dull moment. And don't worry, you could never look like that no matter how hard you tried. Maybe if you had a really good Hollywood makeup artist and wardrobe guy. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahahahahahaha. the eyes that kids have are pretty scary sometimes huh!? :) Too bad you 100x better looking than that!!!

    ReplyDelete