i usually feel like the last person on earth to hear about things, but have you checked out zak! design?
with this cold weather, i don't even feel like venturing out in that wind chill so i've been browsing online. kitchenware makes me equally as happy as cute baby girl clothes. another reason why i need to move to the hamptons, be ina garten's neighbor so i can get an invite to her impromptu gourmet luncheons, and grow my own herb garden out my back door.
then drain everything with my red rose colander.
This is super duper cute! I want the rose colander too!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've ever liked a bowl so much.
ReplyDeleteI think you should get them, because I'm in Mexico, and it would be silly for me to use a colander in Mexico.
There, you have a good reason. :)
I'm right there with you - Ina has plenty of room for us to build a house on her property! Or I guess we could just move into her 2,000 square foot "barn" too.
ReplyDeleteThe good news about your plan to move the Hamptons is that Ina Garten totally seems the type to have a kiln in her basement. So you can probably thrown your own ceramic rose colander. Invite me over, will you??
ReplyDeleteThat colander is to die for.
ReplyDelete