23 March 2011

baby finds...

...and not in the ohmygoshijustfoundthecutestbabyshoesever kind of way. check these out, taken from this.

why eat the placenta when you can have it harvested, cured, and made into a precious toy for your child? new family tradition!


hot dogs kind of gross me out. i don't plan on ever feeding my child cut up hot dog (but i might eat my words on that one)

this one made me crack up because nate is a total cuff link wearer and i think sonograms are kind of weird. maybe this stems from the fact that our x-ray technician printed out the skeletal profile picture of our baby and handed it to us saying, "well, i guess you're having a girl." it looks like i'm growing a skeleton in there. no cute button nose, just creepy bones and eye sockets. disclaimer: i still love this child the same (a lot!) despite not having the traditional "it's a girl!"/three cheers/"here are 20 pictures of your fetus!" kind of ultrasound

and lastly,
what?!


6 comments:

  1. oh my gosh placenta bear. baaaaaaaarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I just threw up a little in my mouth. That placenta toy is the most discussing things I've ever seen.

    And even if you do end up giving your kid a hot dog, how hard can it be to cut it up with a knife?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gross. Who would ever want to cuddle a cured placenta?? Would that smell funny? Ewwww. Thanks for the laugh though jess. Very entertaining. Oh and my brother LOVED to eat hot dogs like that when he was a kid with the dabs of mustard on it. So you never know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Confession: I want those hands in the bottom pic! Honestly-- I think they are made for a baby like Greta. She needs to feel someone near.

    BUT placenta bear is completely freakish, and honestly-- who is SO busy that they can't slice a hot dog with a knife? They need to cut down the cutting time by 7 seconds and use that thing? I think if you need an additional took to chop a hot dog, you should probably try and loosen up your schedule a little bit, people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing. I want those hand sleepers!!! hahaha. I really hope you're getting the placenta bear. What a great baby shower gift: one certificate to shape and dry your placenta. Good finds.

    ps- you'll eat your words on pretty much everything you said you'd never feed/do/tell your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ewww, weird, crazy, and are you serious? i have no other comments. i don't know what else to say.

    ReplyDelete