i officially finished my classes for my master's degree in education last week.
and it feels gooooood.
i love sitting in a classroom to learn for learning's sake and discussing to no end, but i am so over homework. never again! i was pretty over the hour+ commute too.
we celebrated by buying girl scout cookies on an insanely traffic-y street corner in the city. i think they are so overpriced now, but who can resist them? i love me some samoas. okay, and thin mints. and maybe some tagalongs.
now, we're just waiting for spring. i think everyone in the city is grumpy about it.

spring in oxford, england last year.
and it feels gooooood.
i love sitting in a classroom to learn for learning's sake and discussing to no end, but i am so over homework. never again! i was pretty over the hour+ commute too.
we celebrated by buying girl scout cookies on an insanely traffic-y street corner in the city. i think they are so overpriced now, but who can resist them? i love me some samoas. okay, and thin mints. and maybe some tagalongs.
now, we're just waiting for spring. i think everyone in the city is grumpy about it.
spring in oxford, england last year.
Congrats! I just was signing on to Janet Hild's blog to help her out and saw your "I'm done" post. Very cool! Thrilling for you I'm sure. Way to go you Masters queen!
ReplyDeleteI am beyond PROUD of you.... You are my hero and inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove you!
congrats! That is so exciting! Good for you! Um, i feel the same way about girl scout cookies. i bought all 3 of the boxes you mentioned:)
ReplyDeleteWAY TO GO!!!!! Wonder Woman. Also, how did I miss out that this is the girl scout cookie time of year?? I need to get out more.
ReplyDelete