07 June 2011

june means concerts in the park

we listened to iron & wine live in millennium park last night. but honestly, i liked their opener, the head and the heart, even better {and more when they announced their hometown...seattle, of course}



95 degrees, a gourmet cheese board, pasta salad, fresh fruit, and overall sweatiness was enjoyed by all. that amazing cheese got me thinking that it was high time i checked out the french market...

Photobucket

which brings me to this: mmmm gouda. some kind of creamy, aged gouda that is delicious. i wanted to buy 20 cheeses, but settled for one today.

which brings to me this: i rode the bus when i'd normally walk because i'm melting in the heat and i'm still.pregnant. an eviction induction date is set for next week if she doesn't budge.

Photobucket

little girl, your tutu is ready and waiting.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE little girl tutus!!! Aww, I can't wait...hurry her up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If offering a pink tutu isn't a perfect incentive for a baby girl to exit the womb, I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know when that baby comes. I am so excited for you!!
    -Darren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmmm to French cheese. I can't believe you haven't had the baby yet! I'm excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see pictures! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete