18 June 2011

sage elizabeth

IMG_6641

date: june 14
time: 3:10 am
weight: 9 lbs. 12 oz.
length: 22 inches
hair: dark like her daddy
baby: the cutest chubby cheeks you've ever smooched
parents: on cloud 9

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is amazing! I cannot believe how perfect she looks--and that skin is like porcelain! So so happy for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOO happy for ya'll. She is precious... kinda making me want another one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she is so cute! and she is one big newborn! i am shocked! hope you are recovering well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! She is so, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jessica and Nate. She is going to be a heartbreaker. I love those chubby cheeks. We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the name - she is just perfection! Congratulations and good work Jessica - 9'12- that is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! So so so happy for you! And man, she is CUTE! Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! What a cutie! And I can not get over the fact that your first babe was pushing 10 lbs. Now enjoy this time with your sweet girl and your mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jessica and Nate!

    Congratulations! She is such a beautiful girl and you guys will make the most wonderful parents! I just started tearing up at work! I am so excited for you guys!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jess! She's so dreamy! I'm so thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. congratulations!! she is so beautiful! love chubby cheeks! i hope everything went well for you.

    ReplyDelete