05 July 2011

blessed

nate gave sage a beautiful blessing at our church this weekend. my mom, dad, sister stephanie, and nate's brother beau all flew out for the occasion. we felt very loved by both friends and family. our once super calm newborn has been fussy this week, but luckily didn't make a sound when she was blessed. only afterward did the crying commence :)

IMG_6770

IMG_6791

IMG_6852
sage wore the same dress my sister and i did

IMG_6854
and we even caught her grinning in her sleep.
love those dimples!
no matter what we do, she has a natural mohawk...mm, or just crazy hair

6 comments:

  1. Oh she is so adorable! I love the pictures, it looks like you guys all had such a great time! I'm glad Sage cooperated for the blessing, and I think it's so neat that she was able to wear the same dress that you and Steph wore! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you look amazing! Already dressed up for a blessing? You are super woman.

    And Sage's little smile is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those dimples are seriously to die for! i cannot wait to see her this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dimple is adorable! She is so sweet... hope to meet her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! You're kidding, right? How is she possibly SO cute!!! LOVE those blessing pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't get over these pictures! I'm obsessed with her dimples!

    ReplyDelete