as kind of a last hurrah before people go on summer trips and move, we spent a weekend in the suburbs with friends. who knew you had to pack up your whole life just to take your baby on an overnight trip? i think nate will be significantly stronger after six weeks of carrying everything all the time since i can't lift anything but sage. we went out to eat, relaxed, spent time outside, and i laughed until i thought my incision might break open. love love love these friends and these trips!
breakfast at egg harbor after the boys played a round of golf
{it was comical how many babies we had between all of us}
mani/pedis for the girls!
dinner picnic at the beach...and lots of help with holding sage. thank you thank you!
mmm golf shirt farmer's tans
we played a great game of greed...until i lost and had to eat a hunk of chocolate cake in 30 seconds bruce bogtrotter style.

this is how sage prefers to nap -- on a warm body
I am just thinking, why weren't we invited?!?!
ReplyDeleteOh yeah, we haven't lived there in over a year.... stinky!
I can't believe how connected I still feel to all of you. I miss you guys like crazy. I'm glad you could go relax in the suburbs before every leaves.
Call me whenever you get a chance.
Love you!
Umm... you look beautiful after you have a baby! What the heck!?? You look like your having a blast in Chicago. I hope your feeling better!! Love you and little Sage!!
ReplyDeleteI agree with Bridgette. You are BEAUTIFUL! And you guys make adorable babies. I love her. I'm sad I won't get to meet her for awhile. Please post lots of pics :)
ReplyDeleteSo many comments!
ReplyDelete1. You look freakin' amazing.
2. Ugh. C-sections. Kill me now.
3. Those were some hot pedis.
4. I love how Kylie is totally checking out Rodney as he takes his shirt off.
5. Those boys need to work less and tan more.
6. Tyler's hand on Chance's arm?!! haha 'nuf said.
7. So jealous of everyone holding your little Sage. She looks just delicious.
8. Wish we could be there! Miss you guys!