{my current fav of this little girl}
i grew up with a boy cousin in my same grade and we even went to some of the same schools. we played house when we were little and shared friends in high school. it was so fun!sage's cousin, camden, was born exactly a month after her only a few days ago. i love that she will have a cousin buddy too...and conveniently, it will be easy to remember their birthdays. welcome little camden! and congratulations to my brother's cute family of four.
You guys made the cutest baby. I love her!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest pic! I just want to kiss and love her up! Wish I could see y'all before you take off for Singapore :(
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! I'm so glad that Camden will have a cousin so close in age as well! I know they will be great friends! How crazy that their birthdays are exactly a month apart too!!
ReplyDeleteI want to hold her SOOOO bad. She is so gorgeous!No surprise there:) They are just like Isaac and Eve who are 1 month and 1 day apart.
ReplyDeleteI'm also so glad that you took some time and went to the girl and the goat (looks so tasty) and how fun was that trip to the suburbs? I like how you guys roll!:)