gladiator sandals?? really??? omg. this girl is too much to handle!!! so adorable i even walked my laptop in to blake's desk just to show him!
Ahh! I've been waiting to see those cute little sandals on her. She is so cute... I just want to eat her!
i have those same sandals! i love seeing them so teeny tiny...
I now understand why this is so exciting! One day we will get there! So cute.
gladiator sandals?? really??? omg. this girl is too much to handle!!! so adorable i even walked my laptop in to blake's desk just to show him!
ReplyDeleteAhh! I've been waiting to see those cute little sandals on her. She is so cute... I just want to eat her!
ReplyDeletei have those same sandals! i love seeing them so teeny tiny...
ReplyDeleteI now understand why this is so exciting! One day we will get there! So cute.
ReplyDelete