My food was incredibly fresh at a teppanyaki place I tried. They pulled the live lobster out of a tank, sliced it in half, and slapped it on the grill. The thing didn't stop moving for at least five minutes.
The highlight of the trip though was waking up at 5:30am to check out Tokyo's famous fish market and have sushi for breakfast. I am not a big breakfast guy (I know, I know--the most important meal of the day) but I would love to eat this type of sushi for breakfast. The sushi bar dude even gave me a chart of last year's sumo wrestling standings as a gift.
The highlight of the trip though was waking up at 5:30am to check out Tokyo's famous fish market and have sushi for breakfast. I am not a big breakfast guy (I know, I know--the most important meal of the day) but I would love to eat this type of sushi for breakfast. The sushi bar dude even gave me a chart of last year's sumo wrestling standings as a gift.
Seoul has been on my list of places to visit for quite awhile. Since I was only there for 36 hours, I'd still like to spend more time there. The cold winter weather felt refreshing. I did get to see a few things on my drive to and from the office though...
One of my favorite things about my job is is having the opportunity to see different places in the world. It's also fun to be able to bring Jess and Sage along when we can.
Sushi for breakfast... doesn't sound too bad!
ReplyDeleteRH