we headed down south to the crashing waves of seminyak after our stint in the bamboo treehouse.
i loved the mellow agenda with lots of time to relax by the pool. the waves were too dangerous to swim in the ocean...the riptide was intense both days we were there.
on vacation, you get to wear slippers to the pool.
and that was bali.
i'm hoping we'll get to repeat "lawlers in se asia" again someday.
it was so fun to have them on our turf!
i'm hoping we'll get to repeat "lawlers in se asia" again someday.
it was so fun to have them on our turf!
That's where we stayed in Seminyak! Ahhh take me back!!
ReplyDeleteAmen. I'm a W Hotel lover all the way.
DeleteBeautiful! Your vacation with the Lawler's looks like it was amazing! I love the beds on the sand... wish we had those here in Cali! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, Bali! You have a way to win people over:) Loved catching up on your blog! How fun to have so many visitors come out and see you. I loved the picture of the Lawlers on different tiers in the rice paddies. And, tell Nate that I think Sage needs a large polka-dot giraffe for her future room as well. In fact, make that 2! Eve needs one too:)
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Jess. You go on so many amazing adventures (and have the best pics). I'm trying to get a trip to Mongolia with my brother's fam in the works for next summer if you're interested :)
ReplyDeleteI am so intrigued by Mongolia! I'm always interested in new places. Very cool.
Delete