our birthday present to sage this year is...
a baby sister!
on the cab ride home from the doc. not the best photo of any of us, but we're excited.
we found out a few days ago that we're having a baby girl in november.
nate's always said he's bound to have all girls :)
i see many, many matching outfits in our future. for practical reasons, this is fantastic. we've got a great wardrobe start sitting in boxes.
being pregnant in asia so far has been...nauseating.
the smells and lack of familiar food have been especially hard for me. all those wonderful trips we recently went on? i was incredibly nauseous and surviving on mini boxes of cereal. yet, i am still less sick this time around. and all these things are trivial. we are super grateful to add another girl!
being pregnant in asia so far has been...nauseating.
the smells and lack of familiar food have been especially hard for me. all those wonderful trips we recently went on? i was incredibly nauseous and surviving on mini boxes of cereal. yet, i am still less sick this time around. and all these things are trivial. we are super grateful to add another girl!
YAY!!!!!! I am soooo excited for you and your fam Jess!! I can't believe you are going to have another girl! Matching outfits galore! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jessica! I'm very happy for you! Haha, I laughed when I read your description of pregnancy in Asia being "nauseating." I've been scared to get pregnant here because of all the gross smells! I will try and keep you away from the stinkiest places while you are visiting. :) I'm glad to hear you are handling it okay. And you are right, so worth it in the end! Congrats again! Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! So excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jess and Nate!!!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog religiously and love watching your adventuress! I had never really had a desire to visit Asia until you started posting and now it's on the list! You are such a trooper and I can't to hear what's next! Congrats again!
Congratulations!!!!!
ReplyDelete