26 September 2008

dear lily


last fall, i was feeling nervous to move in with roommates i had never met. BUT, we happened to live in the cutest house ever and i happened to luck out with a fun girl: lily. we finger painted and ate chocolate when we were sick of homework. plus, she helped me ace my shakespeare class. i highly recommend her.

so lily, now that you're almost a wife...and because i like you, i will break my policy and fill out this tag for you. happy wedding!

4 places I visit over and over
- downtown Seattle
- Lake Sammamish
- Smith's Market (love that student discount)
- my kitchen

4 people who call, text, or email me regularly
- Nate
- Chandler
- the Mom
- the Dad

4 favorite foods
- Annie's macaroni and cheese
- dark chocolate in any form
- zucchini
- teriyaki salmon

4 places I would rather be
- skiing in Whistler, Canada
- wandering the streets of Paris
- playing hearts with the Californians
- shopping in Florence, Italy

4 movies I watch over and over
- Just Like Heaven
- Home Alone
- You've Got Mail
- The Office Season 3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for breaking your policy! I felt that maybe you'd feel anti tagging, I did too at first. But wow! You went above and beyond and I feel like real loved, ya know? So, I miss you. And I am going shopping in Florence in a month! I will do it in honor of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Jess! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm friends with Belize and Lily is my cousin! We actually set her up with Adam. Anyway, thanks for letting me check out your blog. You two are a cute couple and I'm happy that you're so happily married. :)

    ReplyDelete