...that i post unnecessarily regularly, but really, this blog is my cop out. when i don't feel like analyzing the tone in
My Name is Asher Lev or writing a three bajillion page long essay (thanks english department), i meander on over to the blog and think of something to say. lame, i know. once upon time we actually had cool events happening in our life. now, we are just lowly students. however, two great things worthy of mention are about to be blogged:
1. had breakfast with two of my favorite paris girls today...brittany and lucy. AND got introduced to this:

the pioneer park farmer's market. apparently, it's been around for quite some time. i didn't even know about it! i was impressed: fresh fruit, veggies, homemade anything you can think of, and weener dog puppies for sale (tempting). thanks brittany.
2. this baby makes utah valley water taste 20x better. we became obsessed in chicago and have continued the obsession in utah. the first thing we bought with our wedding gift cards? yes, this.
Ha ha--we're Brita addicts, too! I've been wanting to go to that farmers market all summer. I guess it's a good thing I haven't because I wouldn't have been able to pass on the puppies :)
ReplyDeleteHello! First of all, I am glad that you would rather be playing hearts with us! Yes! I hear ya! Second, Brita is my best friend too! The farmer's market looks like tons of fun. I wish we knew about it earlier. Puppies too? very tempting. Oh, and please keep the unnecessary blogging coming our way!
ReplyDeleteWe love the farmer's market! We go almost every weekend. You should check out Ruthie Pearl reusable bags... my friend makes them :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, My Name is Asher Lev is quite possibly one of my favorite books of all time!