we're super excited and nervous (me) for a big change, but a little sad to leave behind our utah valley friends and family. in approximately two finals and twenty-four hours, i'll be gone with nate following behind in a week or two with the uhaul truck. goodbye for now, provo.
15 June 2009
boxes galore
we're super excited and nervous (me) for a big change, but a little sad to leave behind our utah valley friends and family. in approximately two finals and twenty-four hours, i'll be gone with nate following behind in a week or two with the uhaul truck. goodbye for now, provo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Amen! Moving is horrible. does your mom want to come to Dallas in a month and a half?
ReplyDeleteSad! I am going to miss you and our great talks. Good luck with the next 6 weeks. I am sure you will do amazing with it all.
ReplyDeleteJess...
ReplyDeleteYou already have fun friends WAITING for you in Chicago. We can't wait to get you here! Keep me posted when you arrive and if your husband needs help moving!
Molly Watts
Hope you don't mind that I found your blog. Ours is landonwattsfamily.com
YAY! how exciting! good luck with the move. can't wait to see chicago posts! i love you!
ReplyDeleteSo sad! But, keep us posted...I'm excited to hear about your training and such!
ReplyDelete