27 June 2009

life just got better

i decided to put aside lesson planning, classroom management, and envisioning my students' academic goals and go to town...literally. i looooove walking by myself in downtown chicago. and today, life got better.

Photobucket

i got a free michael jackson tribute concert from a rockin bum who plays the drums like a ninja...and by drums i mean plastic buckets.

i walked into sephora and surprise! free facial day. beautiful.

i saw a huge "coming soon" sign for ZARA, which means that all my favorite stores will now be in the same place. thank you, chicago.

since i am currently husbandless, i had to find the next best thing...the lego grandpa. this picture was completely embarassing to take as fifty people stared at me. soak it up.

Photobucket

this puppy is my transportation of choice lately

Photobucket

the husband and uhaul truck will be arriving this week.
can't.wait.

3 comments:

  1. Can I come play with you and we can go shopping like the good ol' days in France? I am glad to see that you are alive. Your last post about chicago was a little scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to Zara last week, best store ever!! Haha I love the picture with the lego guy. Love you Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED Zara in Puerto Rico! And yes, I too, have been a little nervous about your last post...please be careful! You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete