every couple of months, i start itching for a hair change. cut it? dye it? what to do what to do. lately, it's been bangs. i have debated and debated...and then i looked at this picture...
and remembered what i look like with blunt bangs...scratch that.
and now, i'm just wishing i had my super long hair back.
haha, i have been close to dying my hair to blonde like 3 times. welcome to the club. we girls are just so indecisive and always need a change :) I say why not, the bangs will grow out fast if you don't like them.
HAHA those bangs are awesome! But seriously, you should think about them. I love mine, and like Belize, they grow out fast and you can always pin them back. They'd be super cute!
Hair can be such a pain sometimes! I went through exactly the same thing last week when I spontaneously decided to go get highlights. I usually cut my hair when I'm feeling sick of it.. but Geoff always talks me out of that now. haha but I love your hair how it is, and I also think you would look adorable with bangs! And... I've never even seen you with highlights.. so that would be a super fun change!
I say do it, I think you look cute.
ReplyDeleteI do the same thing....Marcus says that my hair is my hobby because I am always dying it from blonde to brown and back to blonde
ReplyDeletehaha, i have been close to dying my hair to blonde like 3 times. welcome to the club. we girls are just so indecisive and always need a change :) I say why not, the bangs will grow out fast if you don't like them.
ReplyDeleteYou would look super cute, especially since your face is super skinny and cute. But, I do really like your hair now, so it's your choice, why not!?
ReplyDeleteHAHA those bangs are awesome! But seriously, you should think about them. I love mine, and like Belize, they grow out fast and you can always pin them back. They'd be super cute!
ReplyDeleteHair can be such a pain sometimes! I went through exactly the same thing last week when I spontaneously decided to go get highlights. I usually cut my hair when I'm feeling sick of it.. but Geoff always talks me out of that now. haha but I love your hair how it is, and I also think you would look adorable with bangs! And... I've never even seen you with highlights.. so that would be a super fun change!
ReplyDelete