a thought...
today someone asked if you woke up one day and could only have what you thanked God for last night, what would you have?
we've been really blessed.
i've been thinking a lot lately about trying to be more grateful and recognizing the simple things that make me happy. we went to the salt lake temple to celebrate our anniversary and it got me thinking about some little things i'm thankful for lately...
our bed
popsicles
books
email
cars
parents
a place to live
hot showers
sunshine
skirts
friends
sandals
finishing independent study forever!
air conditioning
jobs
nathan lawler
i've been thinking a lot lately about trying to be more grateful and recognizing the simple things that make me happy. we went to the salt lake temple to celebrate our anniversary and it got me thinking about some little things i'm thankful for lately...
our bed
popsicles
books
cars
parents
a place to live
hot showers
sunshine
skirts
friends
sandals
finishing independent study forever!
air conditioning
jobs
nathan lawler
What great things to be grateful for! Hope all the packing gets done...and I am always happy to help :)
ReplyDeleteThat is very interesting... makes me want to say 30 minute prayers with a list of everything I should be saying I'm thankful for each day.
ReplyDeleteps, I like that popsicles are on there!t
Those are good ones!
ReplyDeleteI would like to add the following:
1) G-chatting
2) Pay checks
3) njlawler.blogspot.com
Miss you!
i love those moments. clarity is such a beautiful thing.
ReplyDeletehope things are FABULOUS!