28 July 2009

oh happy day

i am in love with farmer's markets. i checked out the market downtown today and hit the jackpot. i love the freshness and not to mention the price of farm-fresh produce. i can't believe how expensive the taxes and groceries are here! now i'm planning out our meals for the week...i'm thinking shish kabobs tonight...yum. happy summer!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so jealous of you in Chicago! How fun! Enjoy your produce :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, call me next time you go to the Farmer's Market! I need to start planning our meals better... curse Chicago Tax!

    Did you end up finding a good winter coat?

    Also, plan on a dessert night sometime soon at our new pad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!! I need your pre-K advice for some problems we are having in primary...I thought instantly of you since you probably have some good practice...can I email you???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, I am so glad to see that you guys are loving Chicago. We may just have to come and visit...and then we could take some photos. Thanks for you nice comment.

    ReplyDelete