20 July 2009

spikes

in class the other day...

J sits on my lap, touching my leg.

J: Why are there spikes on your leg?
Me: Well, honestly, I think I need to shave my legs.
J: Oh, okay.

haha. have i mentioned how much i love 4-year-old honesty? they are totally okay with themselves and totally okay with me, spiky legs or not.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it so funny some of the things that come out of their mouths?! I have so many "honest truths" they told me while I worked in an elementary school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm...sound awful familiar, except that's my husband always asking. I don't know which is worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww that is the sweetest thing EVER! I love love love kids and their sweetness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids say the darndest things! LOVE IT! It's been too long... Can't wait to catch up with you on Sunday. Hopefully your last weeks of school have gone well and that you are ready to play!

    ReplyDelete